Saturday, June 13, 2009

In Fashion or Not!


What about those jeans that are described as 'low rise' or 'just below the waist' ? I can't wear those without a huge belt that adds to my 'muffin top', makes me look fatter than I am, and rides even further down every time I bend just a little. Let's be real. How many younger women do you know who can wear those and still look good. The term 'muffin top' didn't come about from observation of us 60+'s, right?

I'm not psychologically ready for all-elastic waist jeans, do like ones that fit, and want to wear a belt that looks good, doesn't feel like a tourniquet around my hips. But I rebel against buying jeans that cost $100+(Talk about +'s!).


Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. A good friend saw this post and emailed me with a suggestion: Try Land's End for nice jeans.

    I'm looking into Land's End. Any other ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Land's End can be accessed easily. Use this link: www.landsend.com

    ReplyDelete