Friday, July 25, 2014

Have We Seen Everything Close to Us?

(Microsoft ClipArt)
Having lived many years in Pennsylvania, I'm truly embarrassed to say that I've never traveled to many of the beautiful places around me. Summer is a perfect time to right those wrongs.  These places are less than or a day's drive from those of us in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Kentucky, Maryland, Connecticut, New York, Delaware, and Virginia. How many of these 13 sites have you seen? Surely, you can say you've seen more than I have!

Click on
http://www.pennlive.com/projects/2014/pennsylvanias-best-views/  to see what I mean. (Thanks to Joan H. for sending this.)

While you're at it, consider what's blooming all around us this July.  Thanks to Chris H,  we'll be on the lookout for these beauties while traveling through Southwestern PA.
                                                    

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment