Friday, February 12, 2010

A Warning to Men: Be Grateful; Be Very Grateful- for the Mature, Loving, Understanding and Reasonable Woman


A Warning to all men with "mature" wives at this most loving time of year.  One man reflects on his 41-year marriage and receives the following carefully reasoned reply:

Older Women Are So Reasonable.

After being married for 41 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "41 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slepton a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV. But I got tosleep every night with a hot 25 year old girl."

Now I have a $1,000,000.00 home, a $45,000.00 car, a nice big bed and an LCD High Defintion TV. But I'm sleeping with a 64 year old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed
and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve your mid-life crises.

( Quoted from email forwarded from Joan H.  Thanks,Joan H., for sharing this little warning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment