Many of us try to achieve that elusive state called Inner Peace. We do through prayer, meditation, yoga, or even taking a mental trip to our happy place. But before you repeat your 'oms' for the day, consider this...and enjoy!
- If you can start the day without caffeine,
- If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,
- If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,
- If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,
- If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,
- If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
- If you can conquer tension without medical help,
- If you can relax without alcohol,
- If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,
- Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
- If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!
( Thanks to Tom Z. for this philosophical gem!)