Take, for example, some info that you or your children and grandchildren might like to know:
- What is an aurors?
- Sponge Bob's house is not a pineapple.
- Medicine's future-There's an app for that.
- If superheroes were real: Invisibility, immortality, super speed, super strength.
- How two decisions led me to Olympic glory: Steve Mesler
- Animation basics
- Superhero science
- The big questions
- Math in real life
- Questions no one (yet) knows the answers to
- How big is the ocean?
- The contributions of female explorers
- The Writer's Workshop
- What color is Tuesday: Exploring Synesthesia
- The perils of plagiarism
type in a word. (Typing in 'games' brought up the video on the Olympics.)
It's a fantastic site for all of us to bookmark.
(Thanks to Penny for directing us to this resource.)